Overview Teaching Methods
Drawing Up Generic Competences
- Critical thinking: how do you teach that?
- Entrepreneurial Action: How to Put it Into (Your Teaching) Practice?
- How to Put Diversity into (Your Teaching) Practice
- How to Put Internationalization into (Your Teaching) Practice?
- How to Put Language Proficiency into (Your Teaching) Practice?
- How to Put Social Impact into (Your Teaching) Practice?
- Interdisciplinary Education: Preconditions for Success
- Research Integrity: Knowledge Clips and Ready To Use Learning Materials
- Sustainability: how can you implement this into your teaching practice?
- Stereotypen, vooroordelen, bias en microagressies: hoe vermijd je ze?
- Being approachable as a lecturer: how do you do that?
- How to Stimulate Students' Language Development?
- Language use as lecturer: what should you pay attention to?
- Motivational Teaching: Where to Begin?
- Putting Diversity Consciousness into (Teaching) Practice
- Teaching Style: Let's Get Started!
- Using Humour in Class? No Laughing Matter!
- Voice problems: how do you prevent them?
- Heterogeneous student groups: how do you deal with them?
- How to Lecture Large Groups?
- Lectures: Activate Your Students
- Lectures: How Do You Keep the Students' Attention?
- Note-Taking During the Lecture: How to Stimulate That?
- Online Lecture: Tips and Tricks for Interactive Lecturing
- Preparing for the lecture: how do you stimulate that?
- Tricky Situations with Students: How to Deal with Them?
Teaching and Course Materials
- Are You Allowed to Post YouTube Videos on Ufora?
- Communication Tools in Ufora: an Overview
- How to Build Learning Paths in Ufora
- Knowledge Clips: Why and How to Use Them?
- Learning Materials: How to Make Them Clear and Accessible?
- PowerPoint in Lectures: Less is More
- Structuring lecture series: from the bigger picture to the syllabus
- What to Communicate about Your Course Unit on Ufora at the Start of Term?
- What to Expect of Students' Language Skills?