Designing a Course Unit
The ABC of
- Glossaries: a Uniform Overview of Teaching and Assessment Methods
- How to Choose an Appropriate Teaching Method?
- How to Complete Your Course Sheets Correctly?
- Redesigning Your (Blended) Course Unit: A Guideline
- The Basics of Designing a Course Unit
- What Is Constructive Alignment and Why Is It So Important?
- Academic Writing in a Nutshell: How to Put This Ufora Learning Pathway into (Your Teaching) Practice?
- Coaching (Individual) Students with Their Written and Oral Assignments
- Dyslexia: How Can You Help?
- Feedback: (Almost) Everything You Need to Know
- Good Practices: Use Them to Illustrate Your Expectations
- How to Involve Students during Online Teaching Activities?
- How to Set Up a Feedback Conversation
- Learning Analytics: What to Learn from Them as a Lecturer?
- Peer Feedback: Learn More From a Peer
- UCare: help with a traumatic event
- Written and Oral Assignments: How to Give Language Feedback and Assess Language Skills?