Assessment: the Basics
Correcting an Exam or Assignment
- Assessing: Taking into Account Students’ Previous Exam Results?
- Assessing: What to Do if You Cannot Rely on Additional Assessors?
- Assessing: What to Do in the Event of Cheating, Plagiarism and Other Irregularities?
- Deducting Marks for Spelling Mistakes?
- Exams: Deleting Questions Afterwards
- How to Assess Group Work?
- How to Assess Participation?
- How to Go About Correct and Efficient Marking?
- Partial Results: to Round Off or not to Round Off?
- Rubrics: a Tool to Assess Papers or Skills
- The Answer Key: a Tool to Objectively Mark Open-Ended Questions
- Written and Oral Assignments: How to Give Language Feedback and Assess Language Skills?
Practicalities of Organizing an Exam
- Deferred Examination: When is a Student Entitled to this?
- Disciplinary Proceedings for Exams: How Does it Work?
- Fire Alarm During an Exam: What to Do?
- How to Fill in Exam Marks in Oasis
- On-Campus Exams: How to Avoid Trouble?
- Surveillance of Online Written Assessments with MS Teams
- What to Do in Case of Blank Exams or the "Absent" Code?
- What to Do in Case of Lost Exam Copies or Papers?